Infopath has the ability connect to an external data source for data. The problem is there’s not a lot of information available on the net in guiding you to do this. You will most likely bump into problem when publishing the form to run on browser, to your production server where there’s multi-tier architecture (i.e. having multiple servers).
- “Cannot complete this action” error in Sharepoint team site
- “Uncaught Error: Sys.InvalidOperationException: ‘timeZoneId’ is not a property or an existing field.”
- Sharepoint Approval Workflow – Updating existing assignees
- How to restore deleted OneDrive site from the bin in Office365
- Adding linked servers in SQL farm