Sharepoint is a product developed only for Internet Explorer, and all non-IE users would probably hate Sharepoint, as there are lots of incompatible functions missing out. Recently I found out that non-IE browsers such as Firefox and Chrome are not able to edit Office files directly when clicking on the file link. The data connectivity would not exist because the browser would simply download the file into local folder.
- “Cannot complete this action” error in Sharepoint team site
- “Uncaught Error: Sys.InvalidOperationException: ‘timeZoneId’ is not a property or an existing field.”
- Sharepoint Approval Workflow – Updating existing assignees
- How to restore deleted OneDrive site from the bin in Office365
- Adding linked servers in SQL farm