A customer has requested whether it was possible to restore a OneDrive site that had been deleted when the user’s account was marked for deletion in AD. After a bit of research, I was able to restore the site back and retrieved the files (luckily it was deleted less than 30 days ago).
- “Cannot complete this action” error in Sharepoint team site
- “Uncaught Error: Sys.InvalidOperationException: ‘timeZoneId’ is not a property or an existing field.”
- Sharepoint Approval Workflow – Updating existing assignees
- How to restore deleted OneDrive site from the bin in Office365
- Adding linked servers in SQL farm