Ever wanted to create a gradient image dynamically? This can easily be done using C# with the following snipplet of code. We can also specify the width, height, gradient direction (horizontal or vertical), and the two colors.
- “Cannot complete this action” error in Sharepoint team site
- “Uncaught Error: Sys.InvalidOperationException: ‘timeZoneId’ is not a property or an existing field.”
- Sharepoint Approval Workflow – Updating existing assignees
- How to restore deleted OneDrive site from the bin in Office365
- Adding linked servers in SQL farm