A lot of times, organisations have custom attributes in their Active Directory user profile. However, by default the user profile sync happening between Sharepoint and AD does not include these custom properties, such as EmployeeID. Hence, we can’t retrieve these properties in Infopath.
- “Cannot complete this action” error in Sharepoint team site
- “Uncaught Error: Sys.InvalidOperationException: ‘timeZoneId’ is not a property or an existing field.”
- Sharepoint Approval Workflow – Updating existing assignees
- How to restore deleted OneDrive site from the bin in Office365
- Adding linked servers in SQL farm