Sharepoint allows users to setup email alerts on any change or adding to a list or libraries. However, the management of the email alert template can be pretty limiting as many users like to know if it’s possible to customize the email alert templates that get sent out by Sharepoint.
- “Cannot complete this action” error in Sharepoint team site
- “Uncaught Error: Sys.InvalidOperationException: ‘timeZoneId’ is not a property or an existing field.”
- Sharepoint Approval Workflow – Updating existing assignees
- How to restore deleted OneDrive site from the bin in Office365
- Adding linked servers in SQL farm