Typically, users that are already added to a site collection are displayed in the People Picker. This prevents anyone from using the People Picker to browse a different user directory. However, in a hosting scenario, you do not want end users to be able to search users from Active Directory; you only want the end users be able to search users that are already in the site collection.
- “Cannot complete this action” error in Sharepoint team site
- “Uncaught Error: Sys.InvalidOperationException: ‘timeZoneId’ is not a property or an existing field.”
- Sharepoint Approval Workflow – Updating existing assignees
- How to restore deleted OneDrive site from the bin in Office365
- Adding linked servers in SQL farm