Recently we had client experiencing an ugly error when adding a list item, which the error appears to be System.InvalidOperationException: There is an error in XML document (1, 43). Done lots of checks, but just couldn’t figure out why this happened until we found out it’s due to Internet Explorer 9!
- “Cannot complete this action” error in Sharepoint team site
- “Uncaught Error: Sys.InvalidOperationException: ‘timeZoneId’ is not a property or an existing field.”
- Sharepoint Approval Workflow – Updating existing assignees
- How to restore deleted OneDrive site from the bin in Office365
- Adding linked servers in SQL farm