User profile management can be a nightmare in Sharepoint 2010 when some users reporting their job title or email address appearing incorrectly in People Picker search tool. This seems to vary if they search on Last name or First name. Depending on the situation, People Picker returns either the correct, up to date profile information or the out of date.
- “Cannot complete this action” error in Sharepoint team site
- “Uncaught Error: Sys.InvalidOperationException: ‘timeZoneId’ is not a property or an existing field.”
- Sharepoint Approval Workflow – Updating existing assignees
- How to restore deleted OneDrive site from the bin in Office365
- Adding linked servers in SQL farm