Sharepoint has a feature that allows us to migrate list data structure and content to a different site so that we do not have to re-create them. This is done through list settings -> save list as template. List template is a powerful function which can save the data structure of a list as well as its content.
- “Cannot complete this action” error in Sharepoint team site
- “Uncaught Error: Sys.InvalidOperationException: ‘timeZoneId’ is not a property or an existing field.”
- Sharepoint Approval Workflow – Updating existing assignees
- How to restore deleted OneDrive site from the bin in Office365
- Adding linked servers in SQL farm