Lately we found a very interesting fact of Sharepoint, which I think is worth writing a post about. Although it is very rare that someone will read directly into Sharepoint database to retrieve information, but for some hardcore users, especially with my last post regarding how Sharepoint stores data in backend database, one can easily read into Sharepoint Prod_Content database and do CRUD transactions.
- “Cannot complete this action” error in Sharepoint team site
- “Uncaught Error: Sys.InvalidOperationException: ‘timeZoneId’ is not a property or an existing field.”
- Sharepoint Approval Workflow – Updating existing assignees
- How to restore deleted OneDrive site from the bin in Office365
- Adding linked servers in SQL farm