Recently, I had the chance to play around with ajaxifying Sharepoint server. As you would have probably known, Ajax is a great feature in .NET 3.5 but MOSS 2007 was shipped before Ajax was out. So, to use it, we just need some configurations done. There are a lot of articles on the Internet about how to archieve this, but the very best and well explained one can be found at Mike Ammerlaan’s blog: Integrating ASP.NET AJAX with SharePoint.
- “Cannot complete this action” error in Sharepoint team site
- “Uncaught Error: Sys.InvalidOperationException: ‘timeZoneId’ is not a property or an existing field.”
- Sharepoint Approval Workflow – Updating existing assignees
- How to restore deleted OneDrive site from the bin in Office365
- Adding linked servers in SQL farm