SharePoint list has permission down to the list level, but what if we need to control view, edit and display for each column? I have been researching on a lot of add-ons around the Internet and luckily found one that works just brilliantly. There’s this add-on called SPListDisplaySetting, hosted on CodePlex, which allows you to do that. Strange thing is the first time I installed it, it didn’t work as it cooked up my list to not showing the action toolbar and i had to re-install WSS to get it back in shape.
- “Cannot complete this action” error in Sharepoint team site
- “Uncaught Error: Sys.InvalidOperationException: ‘timeZoneId’ is not a property or an existing field.”
- Sharepoint Approval Workflow – Updating existing assignees
- How to restore deleted OneDrive site from the bin in Office365
- Adding linked servers in SQL farm